Just think of us as
an extension of
We have effectively broken the mould of the traditional accountant, and harnessed technology in order to deliver a broader range of advisory services.
Everything from accounting and business structure, to keeping the taxman happy. Our services are as flexible as a Russian gymnast.
A new, more personal
way of handling things.
Breaking the Mould – We don’t wear suits and ties, comb through filing cabinets or lean back in leather trim chairs. Our focus is not on billable hours, but on delivering a personalised service. We’re a young firm taking a fresh approach to accounting. Call us anytime, not just to arrange your once-a-year meeting. By leveraging technology we deliver real-time advice, and help you stay one step ahead whatever your game.
Better Technology, means a better experience.
Technology – It plays a major role in our ability to deliver improved efficiency, accuracy and real-time results to our clients. We use the latest cloud based technology, which means we can do our work from any location, anytime. We’re a team that will come to you, an accounting firm that take a hands-on approach to your finances, and deliver accounting like it should be – simple.
Covering all bases,
not just accounts
Not just accounts – We work with our clients to develop business models, implement cloud solutions, take the complexity out of tax and plan for the next step. Oh, and don’t worry, we do all the boring stuff too, like compliance, GST and bookkeeping. As Chartered Accountants, we combine technical expertise with business insight – delivering a broader range of advisory services.
Preparation of annual financial statements
Business Activity Statement preparation & lodgement
Budget preparation & monitoring
External CFO support
Annual company reviews
Bookkeeping solutions (MYOB, Quickbooks, Excel) Read More…
Business structuring of companies, trusts & partnerships
Implementation of procedures & software
Company secretarial requirements
Cash flow projections Read More…
Here To Stay
Convert your business operations to a paperless model, mother nature will love you for it
Say goodbye to data entry and hello to smarter data flow solutions
Achieve cash flow clarity
Speed up invoicing and inventory tracking
Get your business mobile Read More…
Annual Income Tax Returns for a Company, Partnership, Trust and/or Individuals
Monthly and/or Quarterly Business & Installment Activity Statement
Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
Capital Gains Tax advice
Managing ATO audits and disputes Read More…
The Good Life
Compliance and Advice
Preparation of Financial Statements
Annual Tax Return
Pension and Income Stream
Bare Trust and Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement
Assistance with Property Purchase and Finance Requirements
Business Activity Statements
Instalment Activity Statements
Recontribution Strategy Read More…
You’ve Got Better
Things To Do
Software solutions Read More…
Here’s what our clients
have to say about us.
Small Business Accountants Gold Coast by TW AccountingHere at TW Accounting we pride ourselves on being the best accounting firm gold coast.7 Things to look for when hiring an accountant for your business.
“TW Accounting are easy to deal with, transparent in their approach and true professionals in solving complex issues. Would highly recommend.”
“Tom, from TW Accounting is professional and friendly and has looked after our company as if it were his own.”
“Great one-on-one service. Nothing is ever too small or too hard. Always contactable, not like the big firms”
“TW accountants bring personability to the professional accounting arena with unmatched service and quality of work.”
“TW Accounting has been an inexpensive and beneficial asset to my business. I’ve already recommended to a few of my clients”
1. Professionalism Your business accountant is one of the members of your business team who will be representing you in front of the ATO if the time comes, so its essential that they follow the same levels of professionalism that your company portrays. The same can be said in reverse if you’re a trade business, or only run your business in a more casual manner, then you don’t want to have a corporate style accountant in your corner because your values won’t align on many matters. Being Gold Coast Based, we recognize that our clients do business in a more relaxed way, so while maintaining the highest levels of quality, we do the very same thing. We are much more casual accountants than you would usually find at a large accounting firm. We like to get to know our clients and understand what your Gold Coast accounting needs are. The more we get to know you as a client, and the more we get to understand your business, the more we can help you with your growth and financial goals.
2. Referrals As a small business owner, your accountant has the power to make or break your business. If they do a great job, you’ll find your profits soar and your tax bill drop. However, if they aren’t a good tax agent gold coast, then you could find yourself in all sorts of trouble. It’s always good practice to check reviews & referrals from previous clients before hiring any accountant to help your business.
3. Qualifications As with most fields, there are several different levels of qualifications that accountants can receive, and this has a dramatic impact on what they can do for your business. levels are: Basic accountant – They have completed a university degree, and have the ability to do basic accounting needs, but can not recommend or submit on tax matters CPA Gold Coast – A Chartered Public Accountant, or CPA, can offer more detailed advice in the matters of investments, taxes, mergers and acquisitions for your business. Tax Agent – A Tax Accountant can submit taxes, and work as your point of contact with the ATO.
4. Costs Fees that you’ll pay your accountant can vary widely depending on the service and internal structure of the business. For example accounting firms will charge more than individual accountants will because of the extra overheads that they have as a business. If you’re looking for small business accountants, then look for a sole operator who has low business overheads, as they’ll make your price more affordable. When looking for the right accounting firm its not recommended to price shop, but rather to ‘value shop’. Due to the nature of what an Accountant or tax advisor does, quite often, hiring a more experienced, company will result in a greater amount of tax savings, netting you a higher overall return. For example, if you hire a cheaper accountant, and they miss a large amount of deductions you’re entitled to, this mistake is likely going to cost you much more than if you hired a more expensive firm initially who saved you more.
5. Reputation Your business, success, and profits are on the line, so you want to ensure that your accountant has an excellent reputation. Reading Reviews are an excellent way to determine who is the best accountant in your region. By working with the best, your business will get the best. Here at TW Accounting we pride ourselves on ensure all of our clients not only are happy, but are getting the biggest tax savings possible, and the most proactive financial advice to ensure the long term success of their businesses.
6. Experience Experience is another major factor you should look at before choosing your Accountant. For example, if you’re looking for tax return Gold Coast, then you’re going to need a far less experienced accountant than if you’re structuring a corporate merger. Regardless of what you’re looking for, always ask them how much experience they have in the field and how many clients they’ve helped. You should also ask your accountant which professional bodies they belong to as this can give you a strong insight into which sorts of businesses they can help the most. Are they a CPA or a CA? That is, a Chartered Public Accountant, or a Chartered Accountant. In general, A CPA is more suited to smaller businesses, where a CA is more suited to enterprise style clients. With this said, both have extremely strong skill-sets which can help you grow your sales.
7. Ethical approach Although your accountant submits taxes on your behalf, it’s ultimately up to you to ensure information is correct and accurate when you’re hiring an Accountant Gold Coast. This is why it’s important to get a very clear picture of the ethics and level of risk that your accountant is happy to take, and ensuring that it matches those of your business. Hiring an accountant to help you manage your finances, tax compliance, and cashflow management can be a daunting decision. However when you find the right Gold Coast based accountant, you’ll get much more than just a number cruncher. That is why here at TW Accounting we make it our mission to ensure that each and every client’s experience with us is positive and enjoyable. Call us today and find out why we are fast becoming the Gold Coasts’ favourite Accountants